DAIRYMAN’S EDGE® PRO is a nutritional tool designed to maintain and improve rumen function. It is engineered to help improve a dairy cow’s overall gastrointestinal efficiency regardless of her lactation stage. This is the next ‘evolution’ in a tried and tested line of dairy supplements.
When feeding lactating dairy cows, a key to a good ration is to help her maximize feed efficiency by maximizing rumen efficiency. Efficiency in the rumen means that she can then more-fully utilize nutrients in the ration, reduce feed waste and cow performance, and increase profitability.
What are the key ingredients and their function in DAIRYMAN’S EDGE® PRO?
· Live Yeast: Saccharomyces Cerevisiae at 40.0 X 109 CFU/oz.; scavenges oxygen in the rumen and reduces the lag time of fiber digestion.
· Yeast Culture: Contains ground corn extractives, cane molasses and malted barley; increases rumen bacteria and supplies enzymes and metabolites to the cow.
· Enzymes: Amylase, Betaglucanase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Pectinase and Xylanase; improves the rate of fiber and starch digestion, while reducing grain passage in the manure.
· Bacteria: E. Faecium, L. acidophilus (plantarum and brevis), B. subtills; reduces the negative effects of stress and inhibits bad bacteria.
Numerous research trials have provides proof that this product can work, when properly positioned in a ration:
· Reduces urinary nitrogen & improved MP reserves ~
URINARY N as a % of N intake
MP available for Milk, etc.
Control Ration Dietary CP
PRO treatment Ration Dietary CP
· Helps to increase production performance ~
· Provides economic advantages ~
· Product #: 9103
· Feeding Rate: 1 ounce/head/day